Catalog pod on Okera clusters went into a bad state. How do I fix this issue?
1. You need to look at the Catalog logs to narrow down what has caused this problem
2. One of the reasons the Catalog pod goes into a bad state is if the Catalog container starts dropping connections to RDS because the connection pool gets saturated.
3. The above issue can easily discovered in the Catalog logs.
4. To resolve this issue, you need to:
- Run the sql to kill open connections on RDS and restart the catalog.